Friday, January 5, 2007

Cutie contest

I live in a house with several animals and I thought I would post pictures for everyone to see. You can vote to on which one is your favorite. I will give a little information about each animal and at the end tell you which one is my favorite.



This first picture is of princess. She is the very first guine pig that I bought for my daughter. She is brown and white and has a wonderful personality. She loves to cuddle and eat carrots out of your hand.
The second picture is of Shorty. He is all man. He's very upredictible and will bite you if you look at him the wrong way. He only stays with us part of the time because he goes with his owner over the road and visits us once every couple of weeks.
This third picture is of Paddle. He's a very loving puppy. He has breast cancer and probably won't make it another year. We are doing everything we can to keep in comfortable so that his last days are happy ones.
The fourth picture is of my Emma dog. She is a puppy who I got a few years back. Unfortunatly and yes I know I spelled that wrong, I was not able to keep her because my apratment complex would not allow me to have a big dog. I gave her to my sister, but she is still my baby. She is part Chow and part Boxer.
This fifth picture is of Oscar. He's a sweet dog but will get under your skin pretty quickly. He broke his back a few years ago and does not have use of his back two legs. So he drags himself around using his front two legs. He's very possive and barks constatly in he thinks your to close to his food bowl.
This sixth picture is of Chinga. She is a very very sweet dog that just loves to lick. It drives me nuts at times, but she's so cute. She is so fat that we call her out little football. She's not happy unless she is sitting on someones lap and will cry just like a baby. I believe she thinks she's human. She refuses to eat dog food and if for some reason she has to, she will take the piece of food into anther room to eat because she's ashamed to be eating it in the first place.
This seventh picture is of Tigger. He's the only cat in the place and is tough as nails. He's a sweet baby tho. He's not afraid of any dog except for Chinga who is the smallest of the bunch. Stories have been told of him chasing a St. Bernard into his pen and then eating his food in front of him. He takes no crap from anyone.
The eight picture is of Missippi Biting Spider. What a name huh! She's a cute little guine pig who is all white and loves to chatter in your ear.

This last picture is of Mikey. He made the trip with us from Illinois. He's a full blood poodle and is the sweetest of the bunch. You can do anything you want to this dog and he will not bite or even growl. I made sure of this because I wanted to make sure that our family pet would not hurt one of my kids. He's great with the kids and will protect them at all costs. He is of course my favorite of all these animals. He's probably the best dog I've ever owned because he is just so gental.
So, you've met my crew. I hope you've enjoyed looking at my pictures.


4 comments:

Bare said...

Ok, they are all TOO cute!! For me, it's a toss up-- the orange cat (I have a soft spot for orange kitties) and the guinea pig are a tie, but like I said, they're all cuties!

RWB said...

Princess gets my vote but they are all very cute!

Happy New Year!

honkeie said...

I always thought poodles were evil....I guess there is an exception to every rule huh?
There all tooo cutie, but since I am not much of an animal person....well I like the way they taste so in that since I am an animal lover.
But arent we animals ass well?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.